Looking for a Career? We’re Hiring a Hygiene Coordinator!
Start Your Journey to a Satisfying Career
Our office is an office committed to guest satisfaction. We were founded on the idea that you should give people more than what they expect to receive. We live by a code of honesty, positivity, unselfishness and having fun. We give our guests hope for a better future, even when they feel there is none.
About The Job
In charge of hygiene related duties, such as filling the hygiene schedule, promoting good hygiene to patients and communicating effectively the benefits of oral hygiene. Using spreadsheets, such as Microsoft Excel, to efficiently track necessary data. Working with marketing to help promote hygiene. Helping with answering phones and other front office duties.
$250 BONUS after being employed with us for 6 months!
- Second on the phone to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Coordinating hygiene related duties, such as filling the hygiene schedule.
- Communicating effectively the benefits of oral hygiene to patients.
- Using spreadsheets effectively to track necessary data.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Memorize and use scripts effectively both over the phone and in person.
- Must always represent the practice in a professional, pleasant, and cooperative manner.
- Must maintain regular, consistent and punctual attendance in accordance with assigned schedule and time off policies.
- Must be able to comfortably and efficiently handle multiple deadlines and task assignments.
- Maintain phone certification and take a turn with the after-hours phone.
- Must be able to work both independently and cooperatively in team settings.
- Occasionally there may be some travel, by car or plane, required in order for you to participate in continuing education or seminars.
- Other duties and tasks, as assigned periodically.
- Always maintain the highest level of confidentiality to HIPAA standards.
- Adhere to strict safety guidelines and procedures to OSHA and office standards.
- Must be comfortable seeing and able to maintain a professional demeanor and attitude while working around blood and smells that may be unpleasant.
- Must be detail oriented in order to prepare and process business correspondence.
- You must be flexible and understand that your job duties may change from time to time and that you may be asked to “help out” in other areas of the office.
- Must demonstrate active listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Must demonstrate good reading comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in tracking and spreadsheets required, such as Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred experience in an office setting.
Job Type: Full-time