**RECEIVE A $250 BONUS** after being employed for 6 months!
Our office is an office committed to guest satisfaction. We were founded on the idea that you should give people more than what they expect to receive. We live by a code of honesty, positivity, unselfishness and having fun. We give our guests hope for a better future, even when they feel there is none.
Our team is full of runners, hikers, readers, artists, gardeners, dog-moms, family people, fun people, happy people. You will find a home away from home here. You will find meaningful relationships. You will find friends and we encourage you to bring your friends too.
Don’t find just a job – find a calling! Add value and meaning to your work through everything you do to provide the best experience for our guests and work successfully with our team, and have fun while doing it!
Position Summary: In charge of insurance related duties, such as submitting claims, verifying coverage, benefit reviews, appealing denied claims, etc. and communicating insurance information to patients effectively. Helping with answering phones and other front office duties.
- Third on the phone to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Head of insurance related duties, such as submitting insurance claims, verifying coverage, benefit reviews, appealing denied claims, etc.
- Communicating insurance matters effectively to guests.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Memorize and use scripts effectively both over the phone and in person.
- Must always represent the practice in a professional, pleasant, and cooperative manner.
- Must maintain regular, consistent and punctual attendance in accordance with assigned schedule and time off policies.
- Must be able to comfortably and efficiently handle multiple deadlines and task assignments.
- Maintain phone certification and take a turn with the after-hours phone.
- Must be able to work both independently and cooperatively in team settings.
- Occasionally there may be some travel, by car or plane, required in order for you to participate in continuing education or seminars.
- Other duties and tasks, as assigned periodically.
- Always maintain the highest level of confidentiality to HIPAA standards.
- Adhere to strict safety guidelines and procedures to OSHA and office standards.
- Must be comfortable seeing and able to maintain a professional demeanor and attitude while working around blood and smells that may be unpleasant.
- Must be detail oriented in order to prepare and process business correspondence.
- You must be flexible and understand that your job duties may change from time to time and that you may be asked to “help out” in other areas of the office.
- Must demonstrate active listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Must demonstrate good reading comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma.
- Preferred experience in an office setting.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please fill out our online application below: