Marketing and Community Outreach Coordinator
Receive a $250 BONUS after being employed for 6 months!
Position Summary: The John Fornetti Dental Center is searching for a Community Outreach/Marketing Coordinator to market, organize and manage various marketing campaigns and school visits as well as to reach out to various businesses throughout the area.
This Coordinator will be responsible for all marketing campaigns, calling, scheduling, connecting with, attending, and booking various dental events at area businesses throughout the area.
The Coordinator will also be in charge of other various marketing duties, such as updating the digital sign, creating and re-ordering marketing prints and materials, creating content for our Facebook page, sending out marketing mailers, and promotion of special events.
The individual best suited for this role will be organized, polished when making presentations to small and large crowds, outgoing, creative, and willing to learn our philosophy and align with our core values.
It will be an expectation for this individual to travel to various schools and businesses, setting up meetings to show what our services entail and how we are able to help them.
- Maintain, organize and master the Outreach Schedule
- Obtain superior written and verbal communication skills
- Obtain strong organizational skills
- Oversee coordination of community outreach efforts
- Develop/track internal and external marketing campaigns
- Communicate effectively to small and large audiences with clarity and confidence
- Have knowledge of software for creating graphics, such as Adobe Creative Cloud or Canva
- Maintain standard of high-quality customer service and align with our company’s core values
- Will require a valid driver’s license as well as a personal automobile and proof of current insurance
- Open to weekend availability as needed
- Is organized, motivated, committed and self-directed
- Is emotionally and mentally mature, able to engender trust, and always ready to listen
- Increases knowledge and skills through self-study and by attending courses and seminars
- Is goal oriented
- Has a desire and ability to work well with the public
- Must be detail oriented in order to maintain good financial practices, account balances, and financial reporting
- You must be flexible and understand that your job duties may change from time to time and that you may be asked to “help out” in other areas of the office
- Must excel in forward thinking in order to anticipate the needs of the doctor as well as challenges for the practice as a whole
- Must demonstrate active listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Must demonstrate good reading comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills – Talking to others to convey information effectively
- Information Ordering – The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations)
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field. Comparable experience may be considered to substitute for all or part of the required education at management’s sole discretion
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place